Nemanja Kojic, MScEE
- Born in Loznica, 1984. Educated in Belgrade.
B.Sc. in Computer Science (2008), School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
M.Sc. in Computer Science (2010), School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
- A PhD candidate at the School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
- Teaching at the University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering.
- Research and development in computer science.
Fields: model-driven development with executable UML, object-oriented information systems, wireless sensor networks.
- Participation in software development projects. Industrial experience since 2005.
- Programing in C
- Object-oriented programming (C++, Java, UML, design patterns)
- Software design
- E-business infrastructure
- Computer systems performances
- Programming languages: Java, C#, C/C++, bash/batch script programming
- Android application development
- Testing software (Rational Robot, JUnit and other tools for software testing)
- Software design: UML, design patterns
- Development of information systems based on executable UML
- Thorough knowledge of databases (principles, mechanisms and practical experience):
Sybase IQ, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2005 (attended course 2073)
- Thorough knowledge of operating systems (principles, mechanisms and practical experience) - Windows, Linux, Solaris In addition, implemented a small, functional operating system (threads, context switch and IO subsystem)
- Development of high-performance, scalable and robust systems
- Design principles and development of real-time systems (RT Java)
- English (excelent)
- Spanish (basic)
- Serbian (native)