Drazen Draskovic, PhD
Department of Computer Engineering and Information Theory,
School of Electrical Engineering,
University of Belgrade
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73, Belgrade, Serbia
- SHORT BIO
- Born in Belgrade. Educated in Belgrade.
B.Sc. in Computer Science (2009), School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
M.Sc. in Computer Science (2011), School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Electrical and Computer Engineering (2018),
School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade
- Teaching at the University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering.
- Research in computer science.
Fields: expert systems and artificial intelligence, software engineering and software testing, data mining and data analytics.
- Author and co-authored peer-reviewed international journals and conference publications.
- Participation in many software development projects, as a software architect, software developer and tester on projects with industry, international organizations, public and private sectors.
Industrial experience since 2007.
- Consulting, development of information systems and software project management.
- Active member of professional organizations IEEE, ACM and Informatics Association of Serbia.
- Expert-associate at the largest IT magazine in Serbia, PC Press.
- Intelligent Systems
- Principles of Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Software Project Management
- Data Mining
- Internet programming
- Programming Web applications
- Computer Networks 2
- Programming languages: Pascal, Delphi, C, C++, Java, Android, C#, Python, 80x86 Assembler
- Computer networks (Network protocols, Mechanisms of bridging, routing, switching, routing algorithms)
- Testing software (Rational Robot, Selenium, JUnit, JMeter, PHPUnit and other tools for software testing)
- Software designing (UML, UML WAE)
- Software project management (Microsoft Project, Jira, Prince2, CMMI)
- Databases and Information Systems (MySQL, PostrgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, ERD, ORM, BPMN, BPEL)
- Computer architecture
Native Serbian, fluent in English and conversational German.